HW: is Harvey still on tour?

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Fri Jul 14 16:45:54 EDT 2000

So we've heard that Star Nation has cancelled but I'm wondering if Harvey
Bainbridge is still going to be coming to the USA during those dates or
what?  Jim?  I see that venues have billed the show as "Hawkwind"  as per
usual deceitfulness....I actually know people who claim to have seen
hawkwind several times, but yet they haven't yet seen the Dave Brock version
of hawkwind, which I think is a riot!  Inevitably, Nik and any ex-Hawk gets
billed as HW.  I actually have a ticket for a show in 1989 (or maybe 1990)
which was actually Huw Lloyd Langton playing the Avalon in Chicago, but the
ticketmaster ticket clearly says "Hawkwind"....and then of course the whole
tour was cancelled....no surprise there.
John Majka