HW: is Harvey still on tour?

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Fri Jul 14 17:40:18 EDT 2000

> I think Dan said the Milwaukee show was off, but I didn't see it removed
> from Jim's site yet.  Minneapolis is still on, as is Philly for sure.  I
> assume Chicago and the NYC Knitting Factory are still a go as well?  Don't
> know if anything else will materialize between now and then...prolly not.

Yes Milwaukee is off.  Chicago has kept the date though, and Jim has
decided to still come to Minneapolis as well.  The advance tickets for
Minneapolis are void.  It is now $7.00 at the door, no advance tickets.
I will be adding another band or two to the bill, right now it is Harvey
and Skye Klad(these two are worth more than $7.00 as is!).  Hope to see
some of you there.

dan