HW: OFF: New A-I.com issue is up

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Jul 15 22:07:31 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

Here's the latest spiel.

A side note...if anyone has a link to our old site
(www.infinet.com/~jkranitz), please note that it has gone dead now, and we'd
like you to update that link to aural-innovations.com at your earlier
convenience.  Thanks much!

Keith H. and/or Grakkl (FAA)

The July issue of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock
Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers spacerock, psychedelia,
related electronic music, plus lots of "out there" jazz and progressive
rock. The new issue includes:

Adrian Shaw (profile/interview)
Babylonian Tiles (interview with Bryna Golden)
Rotcod Zzaj (review/interview)
Quarkstock 2000 SpaceRock & Avant-Prog Festival coverage and photo gallery
What Is Ambient Space? (Essay)
Tales Of The Action Man (Fiction?)
Reviews of recent Gazul/Musea label releases
Reviews of Best Kept Secret cassette label releases
Krautrock Korner
Plus loads of reviews!!!

We also recently debuted Aural Innovations SpaceRock Radio in streaming
RealAudio. We have three shows so far, one of which features bands that will
be appearing at the Strange Daze 2000 SpaceRock Festival in Ohio on August
11-12.

Aural Innovations also has a small but growing CD mail order catalog.  Our
stock includes releases by Ohm, Zzaj Productions, The MoonDance Experiment,
Mr Quimby's Beard, The Rabbit's Hat, Krom Lek, Music From The Future,
Spacehead, Krel, Heru Avenger, Alien Planetscapes, Spaceship Eyes, W.O.O.
Revelator, World Of Tomorrow, Quarkspace, the Turn Century Turn
Spacerock/Psychedelia compilation, plus numerous releases from the Garden of
Delights reissue label.

All this can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com