Hawkwind on ABC-TV Australia this Thursday!!!

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Jul 17 12:27:18 EDT 2000

Hi all

Just thought I'd remind everyone in Australia (Not that they should need
reminding!) that Thursday is the day Hawkwind make their appearance on
Studio 22 on ABC-TV.
For those not familiar with the show, It's usually a 30 minute performance
by the featured band, & may even have some interviews?

I'll be taping it in SVHS for to get the best quality I can, & intend asking
a favour with some friends & family to tape it as well just in case!

Bye for now
William

PS Someone posted the possible track list before. What was it?