OFF: Travels to the American NE

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon Jul 17 16:45:49 EDT 2000

Hello. W/in the next week, I will most likely be setting out for the east. I
should arrive in Trenton, NJ around late July/early Aug, NY a few days later,
Mass. a few days after that. If anyone is interested in "hooking up", please
e-mail me. I'd love to meet more of you face to face. Though I will also most
likely be at Strange Daze 2000 as well, so perhaps some of us can meet then
instead.
Also if there are any stores absolutely essential Prog/Psyche/Space record
stores in said areas, I'd love to know about 'em of course.

Thanks, Chuck