Star Nation

Michael Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Tue Jul 18 15:35:38 EDT 2000

I second that. Just read this yesterday. EVERYONE should read it.

Although I don't think her music is "crap". I respect her work but don't
like it.

A read of this article will, however show her to be a very well spoken
artist.

Michael S. Habiby
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled." --
Plutarch.

_