HW: "Brocasso"

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Wed Jul 19 22:01:47 EDT 2000

OK . . .

I've been looking at the wonderful Hawkwind desktop theme for years and
have to throw this observation out there for comment ...

Whenever I look at the cover of Levitation which is one of the wallpaper
"tiles", I see a Picasso like rendering of Dave Brock!  :^) (image
attached - only 50K so hopefully it was OK to send)

also posted here: http://claim.to/brocasso.gif

The nose is the lower right point of the triangle, the eye the center
and the hair on either side of the triangle peak.  Mustache and hint of
teeth below the triangle base and the hill in the lower left corner
looks like a woolly coat.

Doesn't look quite the same on the CD cover.  Well, maybe when held at a
distance.

We'll never look at Levitation the same way again.

;)

Karen
P.S.
If anyone still wants the theme, the files needed are here:

http://themeworld.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?keyword=hawkwind
http://themeworld.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?keyword=themeins.zip

You need both the theme itself and the theme install program.

- Frank Zappa