HW:Hawkwind on Australian TV

Lawrence, Martyn [IBM GSA] Martyn.Lawrence at TEAM.TELSTRA.COM
Thu Jul 20 19:40:18 EDT 2000

Well it finally was broadcast last night,and a few things had changed from
the actual taping.
Set List of the actual show was :-
Assassins Of Allah/Space etc
Utopia
Love in space
FreeFall
Brainstorm
Silver Machine

Last nights show started with Silver Machine, followed by Utopia,Love in
Space & finally Freefall.
There was a couple of interview links with Harvey & Dave.
For those who like Simon's Violin playing, it is very very clear in the Mix,
which I thought was very good , apart from
Jerry 's Backing Vocals which I couldn't hear.
But It was interesting to hear the sound clearly, whereas at the Taping I
was next to Jerry and couldn't hear Simon
at all.

Harveys presentation of freefall is similar to Bobs,and Utopia is as good as
ever.
Its a shame that there is No Assassins/Space and Brainstorm with "stole my
stash", but it's better than nothing.
Lets hope that a few people who watched the show , will get interested in
the Band, and support the tour
next year.

Mr Brock where do you want your tape sent ?

regards

Marty Lawrence