HW: Yst..... etc

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sun Jul 23 15:01:47 EDT 2000

Hi,
The HW gig at that funny sounding place in Wales was a corker.
Terry, Nik, Huw & Thomas all being on fine form (& 2 unknown (to me) keyboard players)
As Andy said, lots of rambling long jams, which were great (as long as you like rambling long jams).
Take a look at Andy's photos to see Nik's latest outfit to rival any from the past.
The whole event was very relaxed and friendly, not to mention in an amazing setting.
If anyone finds out that the same incarnation of this band are playing elsewhere please publicise the fact, as Terry had no idea of any future gigs.
Definitely worth making the effort to go along to see.
Nik was talking very positively about the Ritual re-union gig, he specifically mentioned Dave & Lemmy, although Simon K is extremely unlikely.
I for one, would be more than happy to see Terry there, as Simon's replacement.
Jez