HW/Stoner Rock

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at STRAYDUCK.COM
Tue Jul 25 05:38:24 EDT 2000

There's a full page article in Rolling Stone on the 'new stoner
rock'.  Featurettes on QOTSA, Monster Magnet, High On Fire (ex
Sleep). Fu Manchu, Nebula and Orange Goblin.

Essential albums are Sabbath - MOR, Hawkwind - SR, The Obsessed - The
Church Within, Trouble - Psalm 9, Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun.

the obligatory Dave Wyndorf quote - "I've had my head between the
speakers of a Hawkwind record and seen God"

Stuart
NP The Rabbits Hat - Outsiders

http://www.the-rocker.co.uk - Scotlands leading on-line dealer in previously loved records
Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind passing by"
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk - home to the e-zine