OFF: New radio shows at AI

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jul 25 09:06:48 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

Jerry's been busy 'ripping' and so he has two new 'radio shows' up on a-i.com.

Chuck R.'s on vacation (he's driving from Riverside, CA to the east coast!),
so this will have to do for the next three weeks or so.  :)

Grakkl (FAA)

Aural Innovations SpaceRock Radio has just uploaded TWO NEW SHOWS in
streaming RealAudio!!! (You can also download them if you  prefer.)

Aural Innovations is an online web-zine covering all forms of spacerock,
psychedelia, electronica, and freaked out jazz. Our web site is LOADED  with
reviews, interviews, and articles.

The playlist for Radio Show #4 includes:

Ax Genrich - “Come Back” (from Wave Cut)
Circle - “Kartano” (from Pori)
Dr. Brown - “Camel” (from Inside)
Grass Harp - “Thursday Afternoon” (from Freakquency)
Krom Lek - “Atom Splicer” and “It Only Takes” (from Inspirational Floatation
Compilation)
The Great Imperial Yo Yo - “Undergrowth” (from Chicken Island)
Go Evol Shiki! - “Halloween In December” (from Curious Statistical  Anomoly)
Trial Balloon - “Cry Babies” (from Ice)
Yeti - “Interstellar Biplane” (from Things To Come...)
In The Summer Of The Mushroom Honey - “I Am Aware Of My Heart”

Radio Show #5 is an Ambient/Electronica special. The playlist is:

Nomuzic - “Earthwave” (from Celestial Reasonings)
Spirits Burning - “Smart Messages In The Sand” (from New Worlds By Design)
Spaceship Eyes - “Satori” (from Kamarupa)
Djam Karet - “Angels Without Wings” (from Suspension &  Displacement)
Music From The Future - “Twice” (from Explicit Electronica)
Mark Hewins - “Planets” (unreleased)
Oránj Climax - “Hudshan” (from Lava)
Paul Kollar - “She Painted Her Face” (from Subtle Matter)
Matt Borghi - “West Wind” (from For Running Time)
The Fireman - “7am” (from The Fireman)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the  SpaceRock
Radio link to listen.