BOC: What's new???

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Tue Jul 25 19:32:12 EDT 2000

Hi again, folks.  I have been off the list for months
now, thanks to a change in jobs.

I'm wondering if I missed any pertinent BOC news, like
a release date for the new album or something.  Since
I've been back on, I've noticed very little Cult stuff,
so I'm assuming there's nothing new.

To veer off-topic for a moment,  I recently bought
Dio's "Magica" and all I can say is. . . WOW!!!  I love
it!!!  Okay, the 20-minute "story" at the end is one of
the corniest things I've ever heard in my life, but the
rest of the CD blows me away!!!  Even "Challis",with
its blatant rip-off of Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever"
riff, is an awesome song.  My only complaint. . . not
enough up-tempo stuff.

--Nick