OFF: Cranium Music

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed Jul 26 22:44:37 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

Just visited the Cranium site (www.cranium.co.nz), and discovered that
Richard has now gone to 'Free Shipping on All Orders'.  Cool!!!  Ordering
from the Southern Hemisphere always seemed like a bad move shipping-wise,
but even before this, it was pretty reasonable.  Now, though, Cranium is
definitely the best place I know of to get a lot of cool space/psych stuff.
Nobody seems to have Delerium releases over here much, and now I get 'em all
from Richard.

So, head on over and order up some stuff to help keep Richard in business.
I know he's been saying that times are tough and he wonders how long he can
stay afloat.

He's got some especially great deals on a whole slew of great psych stuff,
like Omnia Opera, Sons of Selina, Spacious Mind, Soma, Elektrum, On Trial,
Unlimbo, IEM, etc. etc. etc.  He's also got the two RCA HW albums for dirt
cheap, if you don't already have 'em.

And of course, he carries Circle CDs, and if you wanna hear this excellent
Finnish space-kraut-industrial-ambient-psych band *before* they come to play
here in the colonies in September (God willing), then here's a great chance.
(The tune 'Kartano' is up on aural-innovations.com radio, so you can check
that out first if you like.)

That's my spiel...

Grakkl (FAA)