Stralian TV and Bronze Promo video 1980: FAO Bernhard

Lawrence, Martyn [IBM GSA] Martyn.Lawrence at TEAM.TELSTRA.COM
Thu Jul 27 02:44:38 EDT 2000

Mike
What's the line-up for the Levitation ?
Wasn't the WGWTW done for German TV, so Maybe the World of Tiers &
Levitation are from the Same show,but
were left out of what went to air, just like Assassin's of Allah/Space etc
and Brainstorm being left out of the Studio22 show that
went to air.
>From memory World of Tiers was with Brock,Bainbridge,Langton,Baker & Hayle
miming to the Levitation album track, definitely
lots of Blake synths, but no Blake.
Btw :I listened to the Studio22 show  in headphones today and its sounds
really good , lots of swirly noises :-)
Can anyone confirm that Freefall backing track is something from
Interstellar Chaos ? and also has anyone noticed no Dave in Freefall ?

regards

Marty