Stralian TV and Bronze Promo video 1980: FAO Bernhard

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 27 07:27:51 EDT 2000

Lawrence, Martyn [IBM GSA] writes:

> Mike
> What's the line-up for the Levitation ?

Brock, Bainbridge, Langton, Baker and someone who didn't look like
Blake. I'd be able to tell Hale from style, but they were miming to the
album tracks.

> Wasn't the WGWTW done for German TV, so Maybe the World of Tiers &
> Levitation are from the Same show,

They are, and German TV does ring a bell. Did they mime to the
Levitation tracks on that show?

> but
> were left out of what went to air, just like Assassin's of Allah/Space etc
> and Brainstorm being left out of the Studio22 show that
> went to air.

Any chance of anyone blagging those tracks from folks at the studio?

> >From memory World of Tiers was with Brock,Bainbridge,Langton,Baker & Hayle
> miming to the Levitation album track, definitely
> lots of Blake synths, but no Blake.

Yep, that matches up.

> Marty

FoFP