Mazda advert

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 27 07:30:28 EDT 2000

Steve Litchfield writes:

> Any chance of someone grabbing the Mazda advert and putting it up in
> suitable (tiny window MPG or AVI) format somewhere on the web?
>
> Also, I just saw mention of Dave B's 79-89 video - I *think* I may have
> some of this already on a tape from Bernhard, but has anyone got a listing
> of its contents so that I can check?

1990  Video - Hawkwind 1979-1989

Tracklist from the back of the tape:
(Mine starts with Levitation though)

        World of Tiers                                80
        Lighthouse                                    79
        Shot Down in the Night                        81
        Brainstorm                                    81
        Silver Machine                                82
        Masters of the Universe                       82
        Choose Your Masks                             82
        Solitary Mind Games                           82
        waiting for Tomorrow                          82
        Masters of the Universe                       83
        Coded Languages                               83
        Ghost Attack (Jam)                            83
        Sonic Attack                                  83
        Psi Power                                     84
        Choose Your Masks                             85
        Elric Battle Sequence                         85
        Masters of the Universe                       86
        Assault and Battery                           86
        Assassins of Allah                            86
        Magnu                                         86
        Angels of Death                               86
        Lost Chronicles                               86
        Needle Gun                                    86
        Dream Worker                                  86
        Assault and Battery                           89
        Golden Void                                   89
        Treadmill                                     89
        Levitation                                    89
        Damnation Alley                               89
        Needle Gun                                    89
        Brainstorm                                    89
        Angels of Death                               89