OFF: More Circle

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Jul 27 14:10:14 EDT 2000

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:57:06 -0400, K Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU> wrote:
>One date for sure is the Aquarius
>Records 30th anniversary party on Oct. 7th., also with Village of Savoonga
>(from Germany)....anybody know these guys?

Yeah!  Their first album is great (and came in a cool handmade
spray-painted foldout sleeve), and the second one is really good, too.  I'm
looking forward to being able to see them.  They do a fantastic job of
combining "pop" and "space" influences in their music and are the kind of
band that should appeal both to indierockers (into bands like Stereolab or
Tortoise) as well as more "out-there" spacerockers.

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com