In store meeting with Harvey 8/6

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Fri Jul 28 12:00:52 EDT 2000

Hello, all..I have another bit of news for you regarding the August 6th
Philadelphia show at The Khyber. (Traveling Outerspace Spectacular,
featuring Harvey Bainbridge)

I have arranged an in store appearance for Harvey at A.K.A. Music, 7 N.
2nd street, Philadelphia PA (215) 922-3828

Tomorrow I will be able to tell you all the exact time, however I can
say, that I will be trying for a time slot between 4-5PM...

I will announce this info as soon as it is available, as I will be
personally meeting with the store owner tomorrow.

I encourage you to come to this in store if you are available early
enough, as it will be a great opportunity to meet and greet before the
evening gig.  The store has alot of Hawkwind titles, as well as tons of
other psychedelic/space music etc.

Once again, I will inform you all of the exact time when I have that
information. We hope that you will come by...."Keep the spirit alive"!!!

             Peace, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/SLOTERDIJKControl
http://community.webtv.net/SLOTERDIJK/ARTIMUS