HW: Yst..... etc

Fri Jul 28 18:26:46 EDT 2000

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, M Holmes wrote:

> J D writes:
>
> > Nik was talking very positively about the Ritual re-union gig, he =
> > specifically mentioned Dave & Lemmy, although Simon K is extremely =
> > unlikely.
> > I for one, would be more than happy to see Terry there, as Simon's =
> > replacement.
>
> Seconded! There's no doubt that the man is a Hawkwind drummer.

        Though currently playing in a pub band called The Jimi Hendrix
Experience, if alt.music.planet-gong is to be believed. They are
apparently really good, but the reviewer was going "F***! It's Terry
Ollis!" a lot so he may not have been too critical. Notour dates I'm
afraid... Yours,
                 Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |