BOC/BRAIN/OFF: On Your Feet Or... What?

Johnny Firich johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 29 15:54:16 EDT 2000

1.  This comes from a review of a Motorhead album, which I stumbled on
accidentally (I'm not a Motorhead fan):

"But some of the versions may leave a rather weird taste in your mouth. I,
for one, have always loved the controlled evil of "Orgasmatron," but the
song just doesn't have the same kind of antipated terror live. Likewise, "On
Your Feet Or On Your Knees" and "Metropolis" (which I have yet to hear
translated well on the stage) fall a bit flat."

What _is_ all this? From what I know, OYFOOYK is, of course, a BÖC album,
and Metropolis is a great Dream Theater tune which they recently "developed"
(=stretched) to a length of a concept album.

2.  Likewise accidentally, I noticed that, on the Black Sabbath Vol.4 album,
there's a song called "St. Vitus dance". Is it the same song as on "Box of
hammers", by tBS? There (on BoH), it says that it was written by Bouchard,
Frost, and Meltzer, but it doesn't say when?! I think the Sabbath album was
released in 1975 or so. Who _was_ St. Vitus, anyway?