HW: Re: Calvert; Lloyd-Langton

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jul 31 11:07:30 EDT 2000

Jon asked...

>In message <2.2.32.20000731151519.00961b20 at gwis.com>, Gary Davis
><artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM> writes
>>Hawkwind's reunion shows at Brixton Academy will include Huw in the line up
>>along with Lemmy.
>
>oh, good.
>When will this be happening then?

Well, the very next line said September, so there you go.  I think it's an
old writeup...note that it says 'Glastonbury' appearance....that's already
past.  If there were really a HW reunion planned for September, I'd think
we'd heard about it by now.  It looks like HW will be the first band to do a
32nd year reunion! :)

>Hawkwind's reunion shows at Brixton Academy will include Huw in the line up
>along with Lemmy.  These will be held in September.  There is also a
>possibility of a Glastonbury appearance.

Grakkl (FAA)