HW and OTHER: HW news? PTree releases?

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. grodog at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Jul 31 13:49:13 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I'm back from the dead, having unsubbed for awhile from my old
iscladoc at idir.net account, and only today signed back on.

What's the news on the Hawkwind front?  Any possible gigs in the USA
besides Strange Daze?

While browsing through a retailer I deal with in Pittsburgh, PA
(Paul Olszewski, at http://members.aol.com/paulsstore/), I ran across
some new PTree releases, including a new CD called Lightbulb Sun and
some singles presumably from it (Stranger By the Minute, Pure Narcotic,
and 4 Chords that Made a Million).  Any reactions to it yet from the
list?

Later!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.               Visit the Dreaming City--
grodog at earthlink.net           http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

        I am gray.  I stand between the candle, and the star.
        We are gray.  We stand between the darkness, and the light.

              --- "And The Sky Full of Stars," _Babylon 5_