HW:Hawkwind Family Box

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Thu Jun 1 03:09:52 EDT 2000

Hello all,

Just bought the Hawkwind Family Box on Cleopatra and the content is:
-HAWKWIND:Psychedelic Warlords . The Best Of
-NIK TURNER:Prophets Of Time
-SPIRAL REALMS:Trip To G9
-SURPRISE CD:STEVE PEREGRINE TOOK:THE MISSING LINK TO TYRANNOSAURUS REX

Can anyone tell what this got to do with Hawkwind?
The only link I can figure out,it's that Twink's on it?
The box was sealed but had Spiral Realms:Solar Fire in it instead of "Trip To G9"
Sorry,mean "Solar Wind" (was thinking about that Manfred Mann's Earth Band album which I think is a gas)
Anyway for my it's good as I already had "Trip To G9" but not "Solar Wind"
Also didn't have the Hawkwind CD yet.So 3 out of 4 isn't bad I think?

greetings
filip hawknut