HW: Brock-er-itis??

linuxchaos linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK
Sat Jun 3 21:25:43 EDT 2000

Cant say I disagree with that. Too much opposition both ex & internal. (seems
to me).

Those HW clips from 76/77 at Newcastle were phenomenal! For me the true HW
is/was Calvert & Brock.

Can anyone confirm the name of Bob Calvert's natural father?