OT: Space rock in London

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Sat Jun 3 15:11:58 EDT 2000

Just for all you people in sunny(?) London (UK, that is), Cathode Ray
Mission is playing at Gossip's nightclub in Soho on Monday, 12th June.
Although we've been billed as a cross between Blondie and Sigue Sigue
Sputnik, with song titles like Ketamine Dream and Heaven's Gate, samples
from Captain Lockheed and lyrics 'borrowed' from Moorcock's poems, who do
you think we're more likely to sound like?

Hope to see some of you from the list there...

---
Kevin Perry
Cathode Ray Mission: Twenty-first Century Lifetyle Gurus
http://www.alien8.co.uk/
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/