OFF: Top 10 Reasons Why One Did Not Attend Quarkstock

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sat Jun 3 22:56:03 EDT 2000

Found on:

http://www.quarkspace.com/quarksto.htm  :)
(reviews there too . . .)
The whole fest was very well done.  I'm really glad I went!  Hope to see
everyone there next year! - Karen

Mike Sary of French TV created a top 10 list of reasons why one did not
attend Quarkstock.  Enjoy....

1)Too distraught over collapse of Bruford/Fripp working relationship to
leave house.

2)None of the bands spoke Italian or Hungarian.

3)The sooner Paul Williams goes bankrupt, the sooner he'll be forced to
join Hawkwind.

4)Saving up to buy $89.99"Transatlantic Deluxe Boxed Set Edition "[Disc
1:Roine Stolt changing strings and tuning; Disc 2:Neal Morse going
"Check 1,2,test,test..."for 72 minutes; Disc 3:Pete T. practicing 8th
notes; Disc 4:Mike Portney's attempts to isolate squeaky bass pedal].

5)Attacked by toy robot at previous BORN TO GO gig.

6)Bought David Lynch's "piece of shit" car recently.

7)Had frightening premonition of FRENCH TV's bass cabinet blowing up.

8)Showed up at wrong "Ruby Tuesday's" and ate chicken wings all night
instead.

9)Couldn't afford industrial-strength sunscreen to cope with Solaris
Light Show.

10)MORONI,MORONI,MORONI!!!

- Frank Zappa