HW: Calvert site progress

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Mon Jun 5 05:05:46 EDT 2000

This is justa progress report on the robert Calvert interview site
'Ramblings at Dawn'. Unfortunately I have suffered a sudden medical problem
which has really thrown me for a six, and at the same time 3 of the family
pets have died, or areon their last legs, creating an atmosphere of general
morbidity and stress, and I'm also trying to meet a publisher's deadline for
a book chapter, but excuses out of the way...

The whole 90 minute monologue is now converted into the format I want, and
I'm transferring it to the site. It's just a matter of me setting the page
up now, which may take a little while longer.

When it's up, you'll be able to hear, in Bob's own words, many things not
included in the original 1982 radio show, including his thoughts on:

. the subjectivity of coinicidence
. collaboration with Marc Bolan
. the post-Calvert HW
. time, space and memory
. what he thinks of Peter Hammill
. whether he's sorry for sacking Nik, Alan and Paul
. rock music as literature
. his favourite music
. and a special appearance by his dog, Charlie

Give me some more time, and sorry for the slowness of the thing.

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania