HW: Calvert site progress addendum

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Mon Jun 5 05:11:19 EDT 2000

Sorry, I forgot to add - the material will consist of 18 real audio files,
with an average size of about 600 kb. The biggest is about 950 kb, the
smallest about 350.

Incidentally, the medical problem is a sudden, dramatic worsening of my
tinnitus. I'm not mentioning this to fish for sympathy, but as a real
warning. I've had over 20 years as a batchelor to pummel my ears, and it's
caught up with me. I am having a very great deal of trouble coping with
this. I'm just asking you, have more sense than I did. You don't want to be
like me, and be stuck with you ears feeling like you've just walked outo f a
Motorhead gig, for the rest of your life. There is no such thing as silence
any more., In fact so called 'silence' is hellish nowadays. Just take a bit
of care. Sorry to go offtopic with this.
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania