OFF: Aural Innovations update

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Jun 6 21:16:00 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

First announcement of the 'new online venture' of AI......

The June issue of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock
Exploration is now online after having published 9 printed mags from
January 1998 to January 2000. Aural Innovations covers spacerock,
psychedelia, and related electronic music. This is our first issue
since going web-based. The new issue includes:

DarXtar interview Part II (with Sören Bengtsson)
Eat Static interview
Artemiy Artemiev / Electroshock Records review and interview
Djam Karet overview
Review of new VDO Studios releases on Tekito Records
Space Fiction and Poetry
Plus loads of reviews!!!

In the next couple weeks we will be debuting Aural Innovations
spacerock radio in streaming RealAudio. Stay tuned for the best freaky
music on the planet!

Aural Innovations also has a small but growing CD mail order catalog.
Our stock includes releases by Ohm, Zzaj Productions, The MoonDance
Experiment, Mr Quimby's Beard, The Rabbit's Hat, Krom Lek, Music From
The Future, Spacehead, Krel, Heru Avenger, Alien Planetscapes,
Spaceship Eyes, Quarkspace, the Turn Century Turn
Spacerock/Psychedelia compilation, plus numerous releases from the
Garden of Delights reissue label.

All this can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com)
Aural Innovations SpaceRock e-zin
http://Aural-Innovations.com