HW: value of some items

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Jun 7 18:06:01 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Denis Regenbrecht <denis at D-RIDER.DE>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 5:57 PM
Subject: HW: value of some items

> Hi all,
>
> in the last weeks I acquired some nice HW-items. Now I'm interested if
> these things are worth something or if these are "just" nice-to-have
items.

> - "Hawkwind Limited Edition Picture Disc" of their debut-LP (1984)

Very nice to have.     A Kollector who doesn't have it would probably
pay a reasonably good price to secure a copy   (around 20 UK pounds
perhaps? - more or less)

> - "This is Hawkwind, do not panic" book by Kris Tait, signed by the
> Chronicles line-up

A rarity!!    The book alone is invaluable - the autographs will help
its price but Kris's history is unique - almost all others are based on
hers and (as yet) there has been neither a successor nor a sequel -
although I'm sure one was supposed to be due by now!

jill