HW: "Do not panic" book (was: HW: value of some items)

Denis Regenbrecht denis at D-RIDER.DE
Wed Jun 7 18:28:30 EDT 2000

Hi,

>A rarity!!    The book alone is invaluable - the autographs will help
>its price but Kris's history is unique - almost all others are based on
>hers and (as yet) there has been neither a successor nor a sequel -
>although I'm sure one was supposed to be due by now!

You're right, the book's a real gem and I would never sell it. It's a
fascinating read and the press-clippings (the Bainbrigde-Ripper clipping is
the best of all <g>) are very interesting for someone like me, who wasn't
even born then.
One point of criticism I have nevertheless: Bob Calvert is depicted a
little bit too negative IMHO.
A sequel by Kris would be very welcome, but perhaps Adrian Parr's new book,
once published, can fill this gap.

(C)IAO

                 D+R