BOC 5/18/00 Tree

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 7 20:37:17 EDT 2000

Beautiful As a Foot!

I just received BOC 5/18/00 from the Riviera in Atlanta, GA. The genealogy
is DAT>CD-R ")

It's 2 discs w/ filler on the second disc from 6/13/99 Chattanooga, TN.

I am having computer problems and I will only be able to provide my discs as
a seed for the tree.

Brad has agreed to arrange the tree structure. I have already notified some
of the hardcore fans.

So far these people are in!

HAJO STEFFEN   <Hajo.Steffen at t-online.de>   Branch?
Zeitgeist <stuarthamilton at strayduck.com>    Euro Branch
Ted Jackson jr. <tojackso at library.syr.edu>  Leaf
John McIntyre <mcintyre at pa.msu.edu>         Branch?

I will send my "masters" to Brad. This tree will close on 6/16/00. I will
make another announcement next week as a final reminder. So get your reply
in to Brad before 6/16/00 if you want to get in on this ")

Brad M. Lauchnor <blauchno at deq.state.ut.us>

Also, clarify branch or leaf status.

There is NO artwork for this disc, so if anyone wants to do some artwork and
post it or email it to people on the final list, that would be totally cool!

This strictly a trade setup or a B&P, whichever you can do. No money etc.
will change hands and this is not for any type of profit.

   Here's the track list:
1) Intro>
2) Stairway to the Stairs
3) Teen Archer
4) ETI
5) Harvest Moon
6) Buck's B.
7) Joan C.
8) Cities on Flame
9) Burnin' 4 U
10) Harvester of Eyes
11) Last Days of May
12) Godzilla
13) Reaper

Disc 2

1) Now is the time for the Old God's Return
2) Dominance
Filler: 6/13/99
3) Intro>
4) Stairway