HW: value of some items

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Jun 9 03:54:45 EDT 2000

Eric's splendid story sadly snipped:):)  I had a friend with one of those nifty
toyz!! I still have in my possession an Akai  & an older set-can't remember the
brand  reel-to-reel  setups. I still intend to set all of my components up
together. One of these days-when I get time that is:) I'm still running an older
Kenwood setup: 7 disc changer, duel tape, turntable (not hooked up, I'm afraid)
& all hooked thru a 80watt per channel amp. I still swear that I should hook the
TV up for Cliff for one of his NASCAR & other various racing:) Might just have
to: That would be fun!!!
Sorry about the ramble, folx!! I've been Ozricizing a friend & I'm a bit tired
too:)
Rock on!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace