Bob Calvert tape Site active

Todd Hong TNHong at DATACOLLECT.COM
Fri Jun 9 11:54:19 EDT 2000

Dear Tim,

Although I haven't been able to listen to them yet, I downloaded all 18 of
the files. Got a good transfer rate, too. Thank you so much for making these
files available.

I hope your doctor's appointment goes well. My daughter recently had a brain
scan to try and figure out what is giving her such severe migraine
headaches. Given that my daughter is 16 years old, I've been getting of lot
of mileage out of her doctor's comment that the "brain scan came back
negative".

Hope you are LOL,

Best wishes,

Todd Hong

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Gadd [mailto:lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 6:48 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: HW: Bob Calvert tape Site active

Well I couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed, and finished it off.

The site is called 'Bob Calvert - Ramblings at Dawn'. It still has a few
rough edges, but I thought you'd rather I got it operational now and worried
about them later. All the same, let me know if anything major doesn't work.

Go to the URL for my homepage

http://www.faof.org/~lupercal/

Then click on 'radio serials and dramas', and then 'documentaries'

Feedback appreciated.

I'm off to have a brain-scan now. Wish me luck.

--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania