HW: Reformation

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Fri Jun 9 12:15:55 EDT 2000

If rumours are to be believed, Nik is "officially" organising the re-union
gigs!

Any comments anybody?  Dave? Kris?

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Andy Gilham [mailto:Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM]
                Sent:   29 May 2000 08:07
                To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
                Subject:        Re: HW: Reformation

                Well, Huw's supposed to be at the Ystalyfera gig.  I think
"burned by Dave"
                is a bit uncalled-for, to be honest - all it is, is that Nik
got in touch
                with a lot of these guys when trying to get the reunion
together (which
                still might happen), and they decided it would be fun to
play a few gigs
                anyway.

                -- Andy

                mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com;