HW: Bob Calvert tape Site active

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Jun 9 12:50:40 EDT 2000

Incidentally, one of the additions I'm considering, are real audio files of
Brock, Moorcock and Turner, giving their comments or versions of some of the
events referred to in Bob's tape. These are all from unreleased Zooks!
tapes. This will probably happen after I get back from the US. BTW I don't
have a brain tumour. But I did spend today rushing around four seperate
medical appointments, and the first event of the day was the car not
starting, so all in all, I've had less stressful fridays :)

My hearing is consistent with medium range loss due to noise damage, BTW,
though IMO its nowhere near enough to bother me. It's just the tinnitus that
gives me the shits.

Here is a calvert related question. Is the 'tapes from the cellar; CD still
available? I ordered it from an online record store over a month ago, and it
apperas to be not going to show up. How rare is it? What's a reasonable
price for a used copy?

Oh yeah, and is it any good? :)

--
Tim Gadd