lynott death hoax!!!!

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 9 17:34:28 EDT 2000

imagine motorhead w/out lem...imagine the stones w/out mick, or
keef...imagine hawkwind w/out(ooops)...whoever's responsible for this should
be in prison!!!!!
rmayo
<<<Subject: *** THIN LIZZY READY TO TOUR *** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

  THIN LIZZY READY TO TOUR
  ONE NIGHT ONLY SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE JULY 20th

  NEW YORK, NY -- Legendary rock band Thin Lizzy will kick off their world
tour on August 1, 2000. in Europe. The band were forced to postpone their
European tour earlier this spring due to a back injury of guitarist Scott
Gorham. Gorham has been undergoing treatment regularly and will be ready to
tour with the band this summer.

  European and North American tour dates will be announced shortly and will
be posted at www.CoallierEntertainment.com as well as Thin Lizzy websites.

  The tour will be in conjuction with their forthcoming live release, "One
Night Only", scheduled for release on July 11, 2000. on CMC and SPV.
Recorded
on their European tour late last year, the track listings is as follows: "
The Boys Are Back In Town", " Jailbreak", "Cowboy Song",  " Waiting For An
Alibi", " Don't Believe A Word", " Cold Sweat", " Sun Goes Down", "Black
Rose", " Are You Ready", " Bad Reputation", "Still In Love With You" ,"
Rosalie" and more.

  "Although we are very excited to be playing in Europe again, I am
especially looking forward to playing America. I know a lot of people want
see Thin Lizzy live. We all had such a good time doing the shows last
Christmas in Europe, so I have a good feeling that the shows are going to be

even better this time."

  For further information, contact>>>
  etc etc etc