lynott death hoax!!!!

Fri Jun 9 20:03:23 EDT 2000

> imagine motorhead w/out lem...imagine the stones w/out mick, or
> keef...imagine hawkwind w/out(ooops)...whoever's responsible for this
should
> be in prison!!!!!
> rmayo
> <<<Subject: *** THIN LIZZY READY TO TOUR *** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

oh dear - here we go again.....look the pedigree of the guys in this band is
rock class whichever way you look at it. So, they are doing Lizzy numbers -
so what - it's great material so why not - are you going to judge it before
you've heard the album - are you going to let the Lynott phenomena cloud the
issue of what just MIGHT be a great album - I say let's wait and see what
the album's like first!!
The no doubt unpopular thoughts of..........
Andy G'b