HW:102 times "Silver Machine"

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Mon Jun 12 04:20:24 EDT 2000

Hi,

I just ended counting how many times I've got "Silver Machine" in one way or another on 7",12",LP's,CD's and official cassettes.
I came to 102 times.Mind though mostly are on those dodgy compilation LP's and CD's that seems to pop up almost every week or so.Mostly are from a Holland company called Disky and only do compilations (like K-Tel way back years).I keep telling myself I won't buy these anymore,but can't help myself.

Would be interesting to know how many times there's "Silver Machine" on live-tapes and videos?
Maybe a question for you Bernie?
Should keep you busy for a while,I think.

best wishes
filip hawknut