HW: Reformation

Melvyn Vincent mel at MVA.U-NET.COM
Mon Jun 12 22:04:19 EDT 2000

Yes......Nik Turner (the conscience of HW) is organising the reunion band
from original members.
I went to a Huw Lloyd Langton Acoustic Gig at the Greyhound Pub,Hendon on
9th June and spoke briefly with Huws wife on the subject. She enthused at
the effort Nik was putting into the project and told me 5 dates have been
set for September. The line up at present being....Nik Turner,Huw Lloyd
Langton,Terry Ollis,Thomas Crimble,possibly Dikmik and hopefully Dave
Brock(who has been invited to take part!).
As for Lemmy......well he wants a bit more than money to take part in the
reunion. In fact......he wants MEGABUCKS!!!!!!
So it's probably best not to count on him being there.......the greedy ole
sod!
Personally, I think the reunion band will function fine without Lemmy. I
just hope that 'the captain' does accept the invite,because without him the
motors would never have run as long as they have, and to me he symbolises
the HW SOUND!