HW: Reformation

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Tue Jun 13 00:26:51 EDT 2000

It's really strange, but doesn't it seem that these days Dave is the least
involved member of Hawkwind?  I mean the rhythm section of HW is going off
on a USA tour without him, Nik is getting the reunion together without his
aid, etc?  The majority of the new songs are written by other members.
What's going on?  Is Dave just getting a bit burnt out with  Hawkwind?
John Majka