HW: cat among pigeons

Tue Jun 13 05:05:25 EDT 2000

> "although there is still a band going around with that name, with Dave
> leading it, I personally think that Hawkwind finished at the time of the
> 'Hawklords' album...

>From a purist point of view, yes, absolutely, and I tended to feel this
myself at the time.  But put yourself in Dave's shoes - start out again as
Agents of Chaos or something with no recognition, or use the Hawkwind name
that is really well-known and has a lot of goodwill.  It's a no-brainer.

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk