WAY OFF: Thin Lizzy

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 13 07:56:42 EDT 2000

From:  "Robert C. Mayo" <RMayo19761 at AOL.COM>
Subject:  OFF: thin lizzy: does THIS settle it?
Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:40:29 EDT

<<<According to CMC, the live THIN LIZZY album, One Night Only, will now be
out on July 11th. Recorded in Europe last year with the band line up of John
Sykes, Scott Gorham, Darren Wharton, Marco Mendoza and Tommy Aldridge, the
album contains the following tracks: 'The Boys Are Back In
Town','Jailbreak', 'Cowboy Song', 'Waiting For An Alibi', 'Don't Believe A
Word',
'Cold Sweat', 'Emerald', 'Sun Goes Down', 'Are You Ready', 'Bad
Reputation','Still In Love With You' and 'Rosalie'. The band will kick off
their world
tour on August 1st in Europe. The band were>>>

OK then: not one original composition. CA$H IN!!!!
tribute? ok, then say so.  lame...
rmayp

Robert, I really think you need to chill out. Have you heard this lineup?
You seem pretty darn high and mighty and very judgemental of this band. I
have a very good friend that saw this lineup or the similar one that toured
some time back and he said it was kickass! That's coming from a hardcore fan
that has all their releases and has seen them many times.

I personally think it's pretty cool and I hope to get to see them!!

No, it's not the same, nor could it ever be w/o Phil.

Does that mean that the music should die w/ him?

How do you know this is a "cash in" scheme?

What if it is? Who cares?

You know that if you really are a Thin Lizzy fan, there's plenty of more
appropriate places to send your flames.

However, I do appreciate the news, even though it has been sent w/ a
negative perspective attached. I am ready to shell out some cash for their
get rich quick scheme ")

Ease up skip ")

Peace,

Darrin

PS If this is a cash in scheme , then I guess NIK getting things going for
"reunion" tour is a cash in scheme too.