Off?: Spacerock Glossary

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 13 14:01:20 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/13/00 8:54:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DASLUD at AOL.COM
writes:

> 'idiosycrasies'? which comes _first_ here, folx? the music? the
>  'idiosyncratic' semantics? the cul-de-sac?
>  ===

Music, natch, but since we're "talking" about it here, not listening to it...

>  sub-sub-sub-fooey!, is what this one says:
>
>  a) _like_ it.  or
>  b) _don't_ like it

--well then how the hell is someone supposed to write a review or recommend a
band?? Believe it or not, some people are just trying to help musicians, not
"cul-de-sac" them.

Chuck