WAY OFF: lizzy lives?

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 13 15:01:41 EDT 2000

dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<<...and he said it was kickass!>>
i'm sure it was! they are inarguably all great players playing great songs!

<<Does that mean that the music should die w/ him?>>
no! and it never will; but call a cover band a cover band, not 'thin lizzy'!

<<How do you know this is a "cash in" scheme?>>
that's my opinion! if it were a 'real' band, perhaps they could write and
perform their own songs?

<<What if it is? Who cares?>>
i do!

<>
that's what they want. and you're free to do it! it's not you i have an issue
with, it's this charade.

<<...plenty of more appropriate places to send your flames.>>
if i'm flaming anyone i guess it's gorham & sykes. hey! that'd be a great
name for their band, eh?

<<PS If this is a cash in scheme , then I guess NIK getting things going for
"reunion" tour is a cash in scheme too.>>
nope. there are more one-time members involved in that, no?
page and plant knew enough not to call their projects led zep.

enough! i enjoy the enlightening discourse, as usual. now back to our show...
rmayo