HW: Reformation

Tue Jun 13 13:56:32 EDT 2000

> > What's going on?  Is Dave just getting a bit burnt out with  Hawkwind?
>

> More likely the effects of age.

Honestly - you all can't see the wood for the trees - has anyone entertained
the idea that Dave, following a long trek to the Southern hemisphere, just
wants to take the summer off to do things he wants to do (mend the fences,
listen to Radio One after 6.00pm, feed the animals, enjoy himself). I think
you will find the Hawkwind machine clicks in with a vengeance in the early
autumn ('fall' for our USA friends) and it should be good - after all, look
who Dave can call up now to join the band - fun times ahead, methinks......
Andy Garibaldi.