Re;Thin Lizzy advert!

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 13 17:55:20 EDT 2000

<<it's not over until the album comes out....>>
'...and when it does, you know where to get your copy!'
that was an unabashed commercial! i've never seen one on the list before; i
know there are not alot of 'rules' here, but there are certain
expectations...? is this ok w/everybody?
personally, i don't delete w/out at least 'skimming' each and every piece on
the list; and i don't filter anything; but this is the kind of thing that we
dread when we check our general email, is it not? spam?
not a big deal. im sure the service is all mr g says it is. ive read all of
his posts and found them all informative, interesting and entertaining. but
it's my feeling that this list should be a 'commercial-free' zone.
what say you all?
rmayo
serving the public interest since 1964