OFF: commercials (was: Re: Re;Thin Lizzy advert!)

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue Jun 13 18:39:49 EDT 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:55:20 EDT, "Robert C. Mayo" <RMayo19761 at AOL.COM> wrote:
><<it's not over until the album comes out....>>
>'...and when it does, you know where to get your copy!'
>that was an unabashed commercial! i've never seen one on the list before;

You haven't been on the list more than a couple years, then.  I've always
announced releases on my (not-particularly-active-these-days) label here.
Of course, they've all been spacerock and/or Hawkwind-related, so at least
there's the excuse of being "on-topic".  Unlike Thin Lizzy :^).

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com

ObCommercial: Contact ME! ME! ME! for info- info- information on how to
purchase 'Assassins of Silence' Hawkwind tribute CD's or F/i 'Helioscopium'
CD's on Ceres Records! BUY NOW! NOW! NOW!  (non-Ceres spacerock/related
CD's by ST37, Richard Franecki [Voco Kesh, ex-F/i], Monoshock, and others
also available)  DON'T DELAY!!  Operators are standing by!  WE WANT YOUR
MONEY!  (or order them from mr. Garibaldi if you live somewhere in
Europe...)