OFF: THIN LIZZY

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at STRAYDUCK.COM
Wed Jun 14 05:09:40 EDT 2000

I've been keeping schtum as it's a bit off topic even for me.
However, historically this "Thin Lizzy" was put together by Brian=

Downey, Scott Gorham, Darren Wharton and John Sykes, and so had=
 some
validity as a touring band.  But Brian has dropped out now,
preferring to go fishing.  As the last original link, my personal=

feelings are that they should have stopped using the name there=
 and
then, perhaps going down the "Evening Of Thin Lizzy Music" route.=

However, Scott Gorham has now developed a mysterious injury which=
 the
Thin Lizzy mailing list reckons is conscience, as there were=
 plans to
record a new Thin Lizzy studio album.  But if you're in=
 Scandinavia
you can see Robbo play large swathes of TL music and the Eric=
 Bell
Band still tours regularly.

Stuart
NP: The Michael Stanly Band - Misery Loves Company
Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6=
 8YL, UK

"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind=
 passing by"

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk - home to the e-zine
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk - a kind of portal thing
http://hawkwind.freeservers.com - HW resource site