HW: Reformation

Todd Hong TNHong at DATACOLLECT.COM
Wed Jun 14 12:30:43 EDT 2000

Sorry to be a bother, but I just don't understand exactly where to send my
question.

Please help.

Todd H

-----Original Message-----
From: XXX [mailto:boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 11:24 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Reformation

Hello all!

Just a quick note to let you know that Mission Control has had a complete
makeover. The new page is not up yet, but when it is it will be regularly
updated and all Hawkwind information will be made available!
Until then to put an end to speculation about Dave's
intentions/motives/health/age/energy levels etc. He has agreed to do another
BOC List on line type interview/open forum. He will answer all questions
posted to him in the next 24 hours (post to HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2).
Hope this is helpful.

HW